PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Download the application form and is to be properly filled and should be sent by e-mail/ post along with the registration fee of Rs.500/- by DD/MO in favour of the Administrator/Principal, IIMS Jos Brothers Building, M. G. Road, Cochin - 682016. Ph: 0484-2362183, 2364183, 2368183, 8157860361. The registration fee will not be refunded even if admission is not granted.
- Submission of application does not guarantee admission to IIMS. Admission will be confirmed only after verification of certificates and remittance of admission fee.
- No student will be admitted to the Institute unless his/her application for admission is duly countersigned by parent/guardian.
- Before enrolment each student and his/her parents/guardian should read and agree with the terms and conditions of admission. They are to note that signing the Enrolment form is binding as an Agreement between the Institute and the student/parent/guardian, which cannot be disputed under any condition, for a refund of the fees paid or for any other cause.
- After payment of admission fee and other fees required, students will be informed of the opening date.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- All fees should be paid on time, as notified by the Principal.
- Fees should be paid only at the office cash counter and receipt should be collected immediately.
- Fee once paid in full or in part for a course will under no circumstances be refunded or adjusted to any other course or person.
All the students admitted to IIMS will have to wear the prescribed uniform (details available from Office) on all specified days. It is compulsory to wear full uniform on all days from Monday to Friday, and failing to do so would be considered as a demerit.