Welcome to our Education Center
Welcome to quality for a high paying profession. The following subjects are offered for the Diploma in Hotel Management.
(1) Duties and responsibilities of a Front Office Manager, (2) Advance Reservation, (3) Basic Computer Programming, (4) Night Auditing , (5) Maintaining the Reservation Chart, (6) Lobby Management, (7) Personality Development
(1) Introduction to the catering industry, (2) Types of service, (3) Classification and service beverages, (4) Tobacco, (5) F & B Cost controls, (6) Kitchebn stewarding, (7) Bar, (8) Banqueting
(1) Introduction and staffing, (2) Housekeeping control desk, (3) Linen room operation, (4) Housekeeping equipments, (5) Laundry
We will be looking for bright students with a desire to please people and an ambition to reach for the stars. You can apply if you have completed 10th Std.
(1) Food Cost Control, (2) Calculation and cost statements, (3) Costing of menus, (4) Cost reduction, (5) Budgeting
(1) Introduction to professional Cookery, (2) Basic Cookery Principles, (3) Kitchen Organisation, (4) Indian, Chinese & Continental practicals
10th passed & +2 completed.
3 cotton white shirts with long sleeves in classical style, 3 pairs of long black trousers, black tie and a pair of black shoes and black socks.
As part of the course, the institute will arrange Industrial Training & Placement for the students in leading hotels in India based on their overall performance and behaviour, in interviews and internal assessments.